* [Edbrowse-dev] Status of js
@ 2013-05-10 13:46 Jean-Philippe MENGUAL
From: Jean-Philippe MENGUAL @ 2013-05-10 13:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Hi,

Can you tell me what is needed to enable edbrowse 3.4.9 to support js?
I tried using xulrunner (jsapi.h) and libmozjs, but both seems to crash at
build time. How is handled js now? What dependencies are needed?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] Status of js
@ 2013-06-03  4:57 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2013-06-03  4:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jean-Philippe MENGUAL; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL <mengualjeanphi@free.fr> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Can you tell me what is needed to enable edbrowse 3.4.9 to support js?

Hi,
Sorry, this message landed in my spam folder for some reason.
You need version 1.8.5 of mozjs for the latest edbrowse.
If you don't have that, the package won't even build.

-- Chris