* [Edbrowse-dev] -Wall
@ 2017-07-26  3:08 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2017-07-26  3:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Edbrowse now compiles no errors with -Wall flag, at least on my machine and on the web server.
Not sure if this changes very much, it made a few lines of code more readable I guess.
export EBSTRICT=1
and run make in the src directory.
This follows the model of EBDEBUG, but should we run with -Wall all the time,
(Geoff) what is the corresponding flag in windows and should we set it always or conditionally,
what changes should we make to CMakeLists.txt?
I have no strong feelings on any of this, so whatever you-all think.

Karl Dahlke