* [Edbrowse-dev] list rules and etiquette
@ 2014-04-27 13:00 Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2014-04-27 13:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Here's my statement of rules, since I'm the list owner.  It's mostly
common-sense stuff.  If Karl disagrees with any of this, I'm glad to
defer to his judgment.

  The main thing to keep in mind is that this is a
public list.  The archives are searchable via gmane.  So keep it legal!
Don't post anything potentially embarrassing.
Think and look before uploading that debugging output, since it may contain
sensitive info!

As for topics, if it's the least bit related to edbrowse,
it's fine with me.  As the list owner, I generally won't harass folks
about staying on-topic.  When deciding whether something is appropriate
for the list, here's a principle to keep in mind.  The other participants'
time is valuable.  Think in terms of other people, and you probably
won't go wrong.

Keep discourse civil.  I'm just adding this one for completeness.

-- Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-04-27 13:01 UTC | newest]