* [Edbrowse-dev] new branch for js work
@ 2013-12-24 15:13 Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2013-12-24 15:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

So that we can keep the master branch clean, I've set up a new branch
specifically for js work, named newjs.
To work with it,
git fetch origin
git branch newjs origin/newjs
git checkout newjs
Code on the branch isn't guaranteed to build.
Eventually, once all the work is done, I'll merge it into master,
squashing most of the commits into one large commit, so as not to
pollute the history with commits that will not build.

-- Chris

only message in thread, other threads:[~2013-12-24 15:13 UTC | newest]