* [Edbrowse-dev] release progress?
@ 2014-06-06  8:07 Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2014-06-06  8:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Hi all,

Now university's finally over (well unless anything's gone seriously wrong with
my final exams) I was wondering what needs to happen for the next release of
Edbrowse to be ready? I'm aware we're still awaiting a solution to the Debian
segfault issue, and was wondering if that was the only thing in the way?

Cheers,
Adam.

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] release progress?
@ 2014-06-06  8:12 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2014-06-06  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

Adam Thompson <arthompson1990@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm aware we're still awaiting a solution to the Debian
> segfault issue, and was wondering if that was the only thing in the way?

As far as I know, that is our only roadblock.  It would sure be nice to
get 3.5 released, since there have been so many changes in recent
months.

-- Chris