* [Edbrowse-dev] html.c
@ 2014-01-24 23:16 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2014-01-24 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Yes this file calls establish_property_* many times, but also, interestingly,
a quick grep finds that the global object pointers jwin and jdoc
are used here, and (almost) nowhere else.
There are a couple references in buffers.c, which we could perhaps encapsulate
over to html.c,
thus html.cpp jsdom.cpp jsloc.cpp, through js.h,
would have a true understanding of js objects including jwin and jdoc.
Don't need all that casting any more.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] html.c
@ 2014-01-25  2:09 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2014-01-25  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net> writes:

> thus html.cpp jsdom.cpp jsloc.cpp, through js.h,
> would have a true understanding of js objects including jwin and jdoc.

Yes, this sounds like a plan.  I'm working up a patch for the few uses
in buffers.c, against Adam's code, and I'll send that tomorrow.  I'll
also convert html.c to html.cpp and do the necessary rooting work.

-- Chris