* [Edbrowse-dev] www.nascar.com
@ 2012-04-02 20:57 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2012-04-02 20:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Well the first site Doug wanted me to try leads to a segmentation fault,
at least on my system.
www.nascar.com
I haven't upgraded to the new mozilla, don't know if that matters.
I can understand some javascript not working,
but I never like to see a seg fault.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] www.nascar.com
@ 2012-04-12 23:45 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2012-04-12 23:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net> writes:

> Well the first site Doug wanted me to try leads to a segmentation fault,
> at least on my system.
> www.nascar.com
> I haven't upgraded to the new mozilla, don't know if that matters.

It doesn't segfault over here.  I'm running the latest edbrowse from
git, along with spidermonkey 1.8.5.
Any idea what happened on your system?

PS. Sorry for the late reply.  Things have been very hectic.

-- Chris