* [Edbrowse-dev] status and suggest
@ 2013-12-24 16:52 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2013-12-24 16:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Ok I seem to have permanently broken git am.
I tried the --abort and got weird errors, tried to do git am and again got
weird errors, but different from before,
so finally I just put in Adam's two patches by hand.
Sometimes you just put the car in manula mode and drive.
So Adam please pull, from the master branch,
and see if that looks like what you want.

I totally don't want to miss out on Adam's time,
while he has it to spend,
because I think he knows more c++ than the rest of us,
he certainly knows more than me,
so I would suggest...

We let Adam move forward, and post patches,
as he has been doing,
chris and I review,
and I push the patches with any possible changes.
I'm not trying to be arrogant here, but I did write the damn thing,
and I am familiar with all the code and the unexpected side effects,
so I should probably be the last checkpoint.
Well it's just a suggestion; what do you think?
I'm open to other pathways.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] status and suggest
@ 2013-12-24 17:11 ` Chris Brannon
From: Chris Brannon @ 2013-12-24 17:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Karl Dahlke <eklhad@comcast.net> writes:

> We let Adam move forward, and post patches,
> as he has been doing,
> chris and I review,
> and I push the patches with any possible changes.

Sounds good to me!

-- Chris