From: Chris Brannon <chris@the-brannons.com>
To: Edbrowse-dev@lists.the-brannons.com
Subject: Re: [Edbrowse-dev] even more confused
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 09:06:53 -0800	[thread overview]

Adam Thompson <arthompson1990@gmail.com> writes:

> Nice, I guess we *really* need to agree on a work flow.
> Preferably with some code review.

Part of the problem is that it is hard to divide up this work among three
people.  Everything affects everything else.
If we knew how to split this up into manageable independent tasks, each
of us could just pick something and work on it.
If someone has ideas, I'm all ears.

Yeah, code review can be a good thing.
So, do we require that every change needs to be reviewed and
okayed by someone before it is pushed?
I'm fine with whatever we decide here.

> I think we basicly need to decide if we want to use branches for code review or
> use git tags to tag the most up-to-date released version,

We already have tags for released versions.
I'm fine with commits that won't build, I suppose.  And I doubt we'll
have very many of them.

-- Chris