* Edbrowse and privacy maximalism
@ 2022-11-19  0:18 Cleverson Casarin Uliana
From: Cleverson Casarin Uliana @ 2022-11-19  0:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

OK lets see if the message arrives to this address:

Hi, I was reading the review linked below, and was wondering how
Edbrowse compares against the very severe author's criteria for a
privacy respecting browser. I might write to him later to ask him to
include edbrowse on his review...
https://digdeeper.club/articles/browsers.xhtml

Cleverson

* Re: Edbrowse and privacy maximalism
@ 2022-11-21  9:38 ` Adam Thompson
From: Adam Thompson @ 2022-11-21  9:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Cleverson Casarin Uliana; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

On Fri, Nov 18, 2022 at 09:18:07PM -0300, Cleverson Casarin Uliana wrote:
> Hi, I was reading the review linked below, and was wondering how Edbrowse
> compares against the very severe author's criteria for a privacy respecting
> browser. I might write to him later to ask him to include edbrowse on his
> review...

We don't make any unsolicited requests and definitely have no
dependencies on Google, Mozilla etc. However the author would class Edbrowse
as a minimalist browser (see the section on such things) and so I suspect
that any such message would meet with a negative response.

Cheers,
Adam.