* [Edbrowse-dev] When visiting www.dyndns.com
@ 2018-02-18 13:52 Chuck Hallenbeck
From: Chuck Hallenbeck @ 2018-02-18 13:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse Development

The site says some features require me to agree to using cookies, but
when I try to agree, I get this:

<Push>I consent to cookies<Push>I want more information
i1*
no javascript associated with this button
.
<Push>I consent to cookies<Push>I want more information
i2*
no javascript associated with this button

Is there an easy fix for these errors?

Chuck

--
Here too, In Northeast Ohio, The Moon is Waxing Crescent (7% of Full)
When your only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-18 13:51 UTC | newest]