* [edbrowse-dev] unsupported selector [s!='']:x intentional
@ 2019-08-25 17:20 Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2019-08-25 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

FYI, in case you notice the following unsupported selector turning up in
debug output:
querySelectorAll([s!='']:x): : unsupported

I just discovered that this is intentional.  It is called from an assert()
routine in some versions of jquery:

// This should fail with an exception
// Gecko does not error, returns false instead
matches.call( div, "[s!='']:x" );

So that's something that looks on the surface like an error but we don't
have to try to fix it.

Kevin

* Re: [edbrowse-dev] unsupported selector [s!='']:x intentional
@ 2019-08-25 17:27 ` Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2019-08-25 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

(Of course I haven't ruled out everything just by finding one usage - it's
only from jquery if it happens to be from jquery.  I'm assuming that is
the case most or all of the time, since the expression is nice and
obscure.)