* [Edbrowse-dev] unfollowing on twitter?
@ 2015-03-28 23:38 Chuck Hallenbeck
From: Chuck Hallenbeck @ 2015-03-28 23:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse Development

Hi,

I've been using edbrowse to play with twitter some, and cannot figure out how to unfollow someone. Has anyone else been
able to do that?

Any tips appreciated.

Chuck

Sent from the bottom of my heart

* [Edbrowse-dev]  unfollowing on twitter?
@ 2015-03-28 23:57 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-03-28 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

If you are on the regular twitter site, I can't speak to that.
If you are on mobile.twitter.com,
find a tweet by the person you wish to unfollow,
go to that person {@somebody},
find the button <follow> and click on that.
I'm serious; you have to click on follow to unfollow.
The next page will confirm that you are indeed unfollowing.
It's that weird.

Equally confusing is the button <...>, which you click
on to do other things like private message or block.

Karl Dahlke