* [Edbrowse-dev] jdb
@ 2015-11-21 14:48 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2015-11-21 14:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Before a version is set, I changed the javascript debug command to jdb.
I asked about this a month ago and no comment; so here we go.
I think jdb is more intuitive,
and inline with the other edbrowse db3 commands.
It is described briefly in documentation.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] jdb
@ 2015-11-21 22:24 ` Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2015-11-21 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karl Dahlke; +Cc: Edbrowse-dev

Changing to jdb is fine with me.
There have been a couple of other threads such as the js-centric design.
Good discussion - I nodded my head but didn't post.

On Sat, 21 Nov 2015, Karl Dahlke wrote:

> Before a version is set, I changed the javascript debug command to jdb.
> I asked about this a month ago and no comment; so here we go.
> I think jdb is more intuitive,
> and inline with the other edbrowse db3 commands.
> It is described briefly in documentation.
>
> Karl Dahlke

--------
Kevin Carhart * 415 225 5306 * The Ten Ninety Nihilists