* [Edbrowse-dev] var elem = document.querySelector('script[nonce]');
@ 2017-09-26  6:18 Kevin Carhart
       [not found] ` <20170826081450.eklhad@comcast.net>
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2017-09-26  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: edbrowse-dev

I found out a little more about freecarrierlookup.com.  Sorry to send a
part one and part two.

It seems that freecarrierlookup wants some variations on our
querySelectorAll.. also, or maybe this discovery is actually the main
issue, and I'm mistaken about the <image onclick> question.

Because I actually noticed that when you fire i1* on the
freecarrierlookup submit, does it do nothing and not parse?  It actually
does not do nothing.  I think in the old days, it would just not
understand the element and give you a question mark.  That is no longer
the case.  It runs quite a bit, just not to complete success, to xhr and
back.

So here's what I found using demin, showscripts and ^>

It wants a document.querySelector which works like querySelectorAll but
returns just the first hit.  I've known about this for a while.. there are
both.

It's complaining about line 15 of the following.

(function () {
     if (!window['___grecaptcha_cfg']) {
         window['___grecaptcha_cfg'] = {};
     }
     ;
     if (!window['___grecaptcha_cfg']['render']) {
         window['___grecaptcha_cfg']['render'] = 'onload';
     }
     ;
     window['__google_recaptcha_client'] = true;
     var po = document.createElement('script');
     po.type = 'text/javascript';
     po.async = true;
     po.src = 'https://www.gstatic.com/recaptcha/api2/r20170919161736/recaptcha__en.js';
     var elem = document.querySelector('script[nonce]');
     var nonce = elem && (elem['nonce'] || elem.getAttribute('nonce'));
     if (nonce) {
         po.setAttribute('nonce', nonce);
     }
     var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
     s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);
}());