* [Edbrowse-dev] duktape update, quick turn around
@ 2017-10-08 13:32 Karl Dahlke
From: Karl Dahlke @ 2017-10-08 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

As per the bug in duktape that Kevin found; I reported it to my friend Sami, and darned if he didn't fix it in a week; his fix on the master branch.
It's exciting to work with people like him; you know mozilla wouldn't have responded that quickly.

We took duktape snapshots in the past, but in order to stay current with bug fixes etc we should probably follow the master branch.
It took me a while to figure out how to do this, so let me save you some time.

git clone https://github.com/svaarala/duktape.git
make dist
cd dist
make -f Makefile.sharedlibrary
make -f Makefile.sharedlibrary install (as root)
make -f Makefile.cmdline
ln -s `pwd`/duk /usr/local/bin/duk (as root)

Not sure if you have to repeat the make dist step after each pull.

So Kevin, the bug you ran into in readiocaroline should be fixed.
The if /blah/ test passes in the shell and in jdb mode.

Karl Dahlke

* Re: [Edbrowse-dev] duktape update, quick turn around
@ 2017-10-09  1:56 ` Kevin Carhart
From: Kevin Carhart @ 2017-10-09  1:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edbrowse-dev

Alright!  That's very cool.  I wrote and thanked him.