* [HoTT] Final CfP: TYPES 2019 post-proceedings, deadline 24.11
@ 2019-11-13 9:28 Assia Mahboubi
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Assia Mahboubi @ 2019-11-13 9:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
To: HomotopyTypeTheory@googlegroups.com >> Homotopy Type Theory
After several requests, we extend the deadline to 24 November 2019, and
we welcome new submissions, which missed the previous abstract deadline.
Open call for papers
Post-proceedings of the
25th International Conference on Types for Proofs and Programs
TYPES is a major forum for the presentation of research on all aspects
of type theory and its applications. TYPES 2019 was held 11-14 June in Oslo,
Norway. The post-proceedings volume will be published in LIPIcs, Leibniz
International Proceedings in Informatics, an open-access series of
Submission to this post-proceedings volume is open to everyone, also to
who did not participate in the conference. We welcome high-quality
of original work, as well as position papers, overview papers, and system
descriptions. Submissions should be written in English, not overlapping with
published or simultaneously submitted work to a journal or a conference with
The scope of the post-proceedings is the same as the scope of the
the theory and practice of type theory.
In particular, we welcome submissions on the following topics:
* Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
* Homotopy type theory and univalent mathematics;
* Applications of type theory;
* Dependently typed programming;
* Industrial uses of type theory technology;
* Meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
* Proof assistants and proof technology;
* Automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
* Links between type theory and functional programming;
* Formalizing mathematics using type theory.
* Paper submission: 24 November 2019
* Author notification: 25 March 2020
* Papers have to be formatted with LIPIcs style (currently lipics-v2019.cls)
and adhere to the style requirements of LIPIcs:
* The upper limit for the length of submissions is 20 pages
* Papers have to be submitted in pdf through EasyChair:
* Authors have the option to attach to their submission a zip or tgz file
containing code (formalized proofs or programs), but reviewers are not
obliged to take the attachments into account and they will not be
* In case of questions, e.g. on the page limit, contact one of the editors.
Marc Bezem, Marc.Bezem@uib.no, University of Bergen, Norway
Assia Mahboubi, firstname.lastname@example.org, Inria -- Vrije Universiteit
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheoryemail@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HomotopyTypeTheory/1b5ff232-a710-36c0-b891-733c84902a32%40inria.fr.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-11-13 9:28 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-11-13 9:28 [HoTT] Final CfP: TYPES 2019 post-proceedings, deadline 24.11 Assia Mahboubi
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).