* Heidelberg Laureate Forum 2017
@ 2017-02-08  3:30 Vladimir Voevodsky
From: Vladimir Voevodsky @ 2017-02-08  3:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: homotopytypetheory, Univalent Mathematics; +Cc: Prof. Vladimir Voevodsky

Hello,

I have an option of bringing along a young researcher to the Heidelberg Laureates Forum, all expenses paid:

> … we gladly invite you to bring along one young researcher of your choice (all expenses paid) …  .  In order to allocate the appropriate number of spaces, may we ask you to inform us by February 14, 2017, if you will be bringing a young researcher. In which case, please send us the name and e-mail address of the young researcher you wish to bring, and we will liaise with her/him directly regarding all arrangements. Of course, if required, we will be happy to assist the young researchers with their visas to Germany.

Here is some more info:

> The 5th Heidelberg Laureate Forum (HLF) will take place from September 24 to 29, 2017. ...
>
> Undergraduate students, PhD candidates, and young researchers at the postdoctoral level can …. (attend) …. the Heidelberg Laureate Forum. In the latter category, we are not just addressing young researchers in classical postdoc positions but also those of you who recently completed your PhD – and are still strongly interested in scientific matters, even if you are now working in a non-scientific environment.

Here is the site for the forum http://www.heidelberg-laureate-forum.org.

My previous companions all said that they had fun!

In order to use this opportunity, please write to me (vlad...@ias.edu) no later than in the morning of February 14, 2017.

Vladimir.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-02-08  3:30 UTC | newest]