* Job at the University of Leeds
@ 2020-03-13 14:52 Nicola Gambino
From: Nicola Gambino @ 2020-03-13 14:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: homotopyt...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am writing because the School of Mathematics has just advertised a permanent position (Lectureship):

https://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/Vacancy.aspx?ref=EPSMA1014

Logic, intended broadly, is explicitly mentioned as one of the preferred areas for the appointment.

The closing date is Sunday 26th April.

For those unfamiliar with UK academic system, a lectureship is a permanent position which involves both research and teaching.

If you wish to have more information, please feel to contact me.

With best regards,
Nicola

==
Dr Nicola Gambino
Associate Professor in Pure Mathematics and Director of Research and Innovation
School of Mathematics, University of Leed