* Summer opportunities at the IAS
@ 2016-10-12 22:35 Vladimir Voevodsky
From: Vladimir Voevodsky @ 2016-10-12 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Types list list, Homotopy Type Theory, Univalent Mathematics
  Cc: Prof. Vladimir Voevodsky

The School of Mathematics at the Institute for Advanced Study invites applications from collaborators who would like to meet during the summer months to further their research project. We can accommodate small groups of two to ve people for periods of two to four weeks and provide a per diem, a modest amount of travel funds, of ce space, excellent library, computer facilities, and local housing. Up to ve groups will be selected.

Our campus is located in Princeton, New Jersey, about an hour from New York City and Philadelphia. Available dates for 2017 are May 28 to July 31.

We encourage applications from those with limited access to other research funding. However, if you or a member of your group has nancial support, we would expect you to use those funds.