* [HoTT] Preprint - Cubical informal type theory: the higher groupoid structure
@ 2018-06-26  5:34 Bruno Bentzen
From: Bruno Bentzen @ 2018-06-26  5:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear All,

I have recently posted my new preprint on arxiv whose link is attached in
the following.

https://arxiv.org/abs/1806.08490

Title: Cubical informal type theory: the higher groupoid structure

Abstract: Following a project of developing conventions and notations for
informal type theory carried out in the homotopy type theory book for a
framework built out of an augmentation of constructive type theory with
axioms governing higher-dimensional constructions via Voevodsky's
univalance axiom and higher-inductive types, this paper proposes a way of
doing informal type theory with a cubical type theory as the underlying
foundation instead. To that end, we adopt a cubical type theory recently
proposed by Angiuli, Hou (Favonia) and Harper, a framework with a
cumulative hierarchy of univalent Kan universes, full univalence and
instances of higher-inductive types. In the present paper we confine
ourselves to some elementary theorems concerning the higher groupoid
structure of types.

Any corrections, comments and suggestions are most welcome and appreciated.

Best,
Bruno

--
Bruno Bentzen