* [HoTT] HoTT in Mathematical Logic Quarterly
@ 2023-01-27  7:25 'EMILY RIEHL' via Homotopy Type Theory
From: 'EMILY RIEHL' via Homotopy Type Theory @ 2023-01-27  7:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Hi everyone,

I'm writing to let you all know that I've recently joined the editorial board of Mathematical Logic Quarterly:

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/15213870

With the support of the managing editors, I'd be happy to consider homotopy type theory papers for potential publication there.

Manuscripts should be submitted via the editorial management system linked above. While I'm still learning my way around the journal, I'd be happy to try to answer any questions you might have.

All best,
Emily Riehl

--
Professor of Mathematics (she/her)
Johns Hopkins University

* Re: [HoTT] HoTT in Mathematical Logic Quarterly
@ 2023-01-27 12:42 ` Steve Awodey
From: Steve Awodey @ 2023-01-27 12:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: EMILY RIEHL; +Cc: Homotopy Type Theory

Congratulations Emily!
And thanks for making room for HoTT at MLQ.
Best wishes,
Steve