* [HoTT] postdoc and ongoing teaching positions at Western University
@ 2023-12-04 15:27 Dan Christensen
From: Dan Christensen @ 2023-12-04 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: categories, algtop-l, Homotopy Type Theory

[Note the urgency of the postdoctoral positions mentioned below!]

The Department of Mathematics at the University of Western Ontario is
hiring, and I'd like to encourage people on this list to apply for
positions.  Western is a great place to be mathematically (and
otherwise), with lots of activity in homotopy theory, category theory,
and other closely related areas.

The list of all positions is at

  https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167

but I'll highlight two ads here:

We expect to hire one or more postdoctoral researchers, and the review
of these begins on *December 5, 2023*.  Late applications will still
be considered, but please apply as soon as possible to ensure that
your application is considered:

  https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167-23315

We also have a Teaching Scholar position, which is intended to be an
ongoing position, with a "probationary period" (analogous to being
tenure-track) followed by "continuing status" if promoted to Associate
Professor.  The deadline is January 15, 2024:

  https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs?joblist-167-23609

People from all areas of math are eligible for both positions.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best,

Dan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-12-04 15:28 UTC | newest]