* [HoTT] Postdoctoral position in HoTT at Johns Hopkins University
@ 2021-01-03 15:39 Emily Riehl
From: Emily Riehl @ 2021-01-03 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyTypeTheory

I'm delighted to announce that we are hiring a postdoctoral fellow at Johns
Hopkins in homotopy type theory (broadly defined) funded by the AFSOR
through their MURI program. I've described the position and the application
process on the homotopy type theory blog while the official solicitation is
on mathjobs:

https://homotopytypetheory.org/2021/01/03/postdoctoral-position-in-hott-at-johns-hopkins-university/
https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/list/17122

If you are already working in homotopy type theory, then certainly this
call for applications is for you, but I'm also open to considering
applications from folks working in nearby areas who would be interested in
getting into the field, so if you know anyone in this position, please pass
this along. Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to discuss, and please
send me an email to alert me to your application once it's in.

Happy New Year!
Emily Riehl
--
Associate Professor, Dept. of Mathematics
Johns Hopkins University