* Do (co)limits commute with (co)limits?
@ 2018-03-13 17:24 Andrej Bauer
From: Andrej Bauer @ 2018-03-13 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: HomotopyT...@googlegroups.com

In HoTT we know how to treat limits and colimits over graphs (where we
do not truncate in any way) as HITs.

Has anyone proved in HoTT, or attempted to prove, that colimits
commute with colimits, or that limits commute with limits? My
higher-categorical mojo is non-existent, so I don't even know whether
I should expect horrible complications. But it would be quite useful
to know whether such commutativity holds.

With kind regards,

Andrej