* [HoTT] Associate professorship in mathematics in Stockholm
@ 2023-05-05  5:33 Anders Mortberg
From: Anders Mortberg @ 2023-05-05  5:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

We have an opening for an associate professorship in mathematics here in
Stockholm:

https://www.su.se/english/about-the-university/work-at-su/available-jobs?rmpage=job&rmjob=20815&rmlang=UK

It's a (tenured) position in mathematics not tied to any specific research
group, so it could be for someone in mathematical logic and related areas.
Ability to collaborate with us in the department is highly appreciated.
Please don't hesitate to contact me and Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine if you're
interested in applying and have any questions.

Application deadline is June 1.