* [HoTT] Announcing the Pittsposium -- August 22-23 -- Cambridge, UK
       [not found] ` <CANr23v0AQUW6kD1pApb8=rqKF1Y_vd=OfXP0M0hEXcKTJZ10uA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-07-28 17:56   ` Jamie Vicary
       [not found]   ` <CANr23v3WYxeS00s1xV_arfJ37tELTLWdvaYT-2D3K8-ie7mXUA@mail.gmail.com>
From: Jamie Vicary @ 2023-07-28 17:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear all,

We are delighted to announce an event in Cambridge, UK on August 22-23 to
celebrate Andy Pitts' distinguished career:

   - https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/events/pittsposium/

Andy knows about the event, it is not a secret! We are sure the workshop
will be a memorable occasion with a wide variety of fascinating scientific
contributions. Members of the community are warmly invited to register and
participate.

On behalf of the organizers,
Roy Crole, Ian Stark and Jamie Vicary

* [HoTT] Pittsposium -- Second Announcement -- Registration Deadline Monday August 7
       [not found]   ` <CANr23v3WYxeS00s1xV_arfJ37tELTLWdvaYT-2D3K8-ie7mXUA@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2023-08-03 11:00     ` Jamie Vicary
From: Jamie Vicary @ 2023-08-03 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear all, a second reminder for the Pittsposium on August 22-23. The
registration deadline is coming up soon, Monday August 7, so please
register as soon as possible if you would like to attend. We look
forward to seeing many members of the community there.