* [HoTT] SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: International Conference on Homotopy Type Theory 2019
@ 2018-12-11 23:03 Michael Shulman
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Michael Shulman @ 2018-12-11 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
There will be an
*International Conference on Homotopy Type Theory (HoTT 2019)*
from August 12th to 17th, 2019,
at Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, USA.
The Invited Speakers will be:
- Ulrik Buchholtz (TU Darmstadt, Germany)
- Dan Licata (Wesleyan University, USA)
- Andrew Pitts (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Emily Riehl (Johns Hopkins University, USA)
- Christian Sattler (University of Gothenburg, Sweden)
- Karol Szumilo (University of Leeds, UK)
Submissions of contributed talks will open in January and conclude in
March; registration will open sometime in the spring.
There will also be an associated
*Homotopy Type Theory Summer School*
in the preceding week, August 7th to 10th.
The topics and Instructors are:
- Cubical methods: Anders Mortberg
- Formalization in Agda: Guillaume Brunerie
- Formalization in Coq: Kristina Sojakova
- Higher topos theory: Mathieu Anel
- Semantics of type theory: Jonas Frey
- Synthetic homotopy theory: Egbert Rijke
We expect some funding to be available for students to attend the
summer school and conference.
Looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh!
The Scientific Committee
Peter LeFanu Lumsdaine
Michael Shulman, chair
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheoryfirstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-11 23:03 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2018-12-11 23:03 [HoTT] SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT: International Conference on Homotopy Type Theory 2019 Michael Shulman
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for NNTP newsgroup(s).