* [HoTT] Faculty positions at Birmingham Theory Group
@ 2023-09-18 10:24 Martin Escardo
From: Martin Escardo @ 2023-09-18 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

Dear colleagues,

The University of Birmingham is recruiting a number of academics at
assistant/associate professor level in the School of Computer Science:

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DCA296/assistant-professor
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/DCA300/associate-professor

The Theory of Computation group at Birmingham is world-renowned, and we
have been actively recruiting new researchers for some years now. More
information about the group is here:

https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/research/activity/computer-science/theory-of-computation/index.aspx

Please encourage interested students, postdocs and colleagues to apply!
For informal enquiries, please contact me by email, or Dr Anupam Das
and/or any other member of the group if you intend to make an application.

Best wishes,
Martin

only message in thread, other threads:[~2023-09-18 10:24 UTC | newest]