* [HoTT] PhD studentships
@ 2020-05-14 12:35 Martín Hötzel Escardó
From: Martín Hötzel Escardó @ 2020-05-14 12:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Homotopy Type Theory

We have funding for PhD studentships in mathematics and computation in our
Theoretical Computer Science group
https://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/research/groupings/theory/

If you are interested, please approach an academic from the above web page,
with Cc: to Martin Escardo, briefly explaining your research interests and
academic qualifications. After you approach us we will give you further
information and instructions.