* [HoTT] Conference for the 90 years of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems, with a session on type theory tomorrow (Tuesday)
@ 2021-07-05 19:36 Benedikt Ahrens
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: Benedikt Ahrens @ 2021-07-05 19:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
This week (5-9 July) is taking place a conference to celebrate 90 years
of the publication of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems.
The conference is composed by a series of workshop:
- 5.7. Monday afternoon: Opening. Higher proof theory after Gödel
- 6.7. Tuesday morning: Type theory in type theory
- 6.7. Tuesday afternoon: Computation in face of incompleteness
- 7.7. Wednesday morning: Cut-elimination and Herbrand's Theorem
- 7.7. Wednesday afternoon: Provability predicates
- 8.7. Thursday morning: Diagonalisation
- 8.7. Thursday afternoon: Recursion-theoretic approaches to computation
- 9.7. Friday morning: Philosophy of mathematics after Gödel
- 9.7. Friday afternoon: Aspects of Gödel's unpublished work; Closing
Lecture by Jan von Plato
If you would like to participate online, please write to Marcel Ertel
firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom link.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Homotopy Type Theory" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to HomotopyTypeTheoryemail@example.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/HomotopyTypeTheory/c37ae81c-d30c-b69a-9e04-934373a4214d%40gmail.com.
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-07-05 19:36 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2021-07-05 19:36 [HoTT] Conference for the 90 years of Gödel's Incompleteness Theorems, with a session on type theory tomorrow (Tuesday) Benedikt Ahrens
Discussion of Homotopy Type Theory and Univalent Foundations
This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.vuxu.org/hott
# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
public-inbox-init -V1 hott hott/ http://inbox.vuxu.org/hott \
Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/public-inbox.git