* [PREDATOR LOUIS CHARLES JUAREZ] Re: ASH FAQ
       [not found]                 ` <nntp.hh1xrih2v9.fsf@requiemforadream.com>
@ 2003-12-29 21:58                   ` Bob Griffin
From: Bob Griffin @ 2003-12-29 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

pinochio, aka Louis Charles Candell, aka Louis Juarez, supporter of Douglas Wiser,
trolled ASH again with the following in <nntp.hh1xrih2v9.fsf@requiemforadream.com>...

> Julien Offray deBris <devnull@breathing-machines.com> writes:
>
> <snip>
>
> > You may have noticed that I asked you about your agenda, didn't you? Is
> > there any particular reason why you don't answer that question?

> It's hard to stop lurking within ash when one can relate to a lot of
> what is being posted.

Like encouraging people to kill themselves -- an agenda you have supported and done your level
best to ensure it continues, by your support for Douglas Wiser and his predatory agenda?

[...]

>   Those who have never tried electronic communication may not be aware
>   of what a "social skill" really is.

Well, Louis Charles Candell: since you avoid the question: let's ask about your own agenda, shall
we?

On Fri Mar 28 09:29:31 2003, you created alt.suicide.holiday moderated as a piece of shit,
because *you* wanted to impose an agenda:

> > This is why I've decided to ask people like Doug and people who he
> > thinks and suggests are fit for the moderated newsgroup to post into
> > it so they can taunt the fuck out of you AND troll your stupid fucking
> > unmoderated newsgroup. So heads up motherfuckers, cuz
> > alt.suicide.holiday.moderated has just been O W N E D by me: Father
> > ASH
> >
> > If you guys are really interested in having the master email, I could
> > be bribed with a paypal payment, and maybe a blowjob by one of the
> > better looking alt.suicide.holiday groupie cunts you have roamin'
> > around this fucking newsgroup. Oh yeah, you can all thank your friend
> > SCP :)

This post of yours has been preserved for posterity in
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=200303281322.h2SDMpwi034501%40mailserver2.hushmail.com

...unlike many of your other posts on usenet (like the one where was alleged you posted where
you wrote about the gun that you bought in order to kill your girl friend) and where you lied
in  <hhptg9koe7.fsf@ossh.com> that it was possible to go to

> >[...] groups.google.com "advance search" the following emails
> >within ASH:
> >
> >       fatherash@yahoo.com
> >       altconfiggy@yahoo.com
> >       pinochio@earthlink.net
> >       usenet26@ossh.com

Of course, you are a liar, because you set your headers like so:

> >  From: Father ASH <altconfiggy@yahoo.com>
> > <snip>
> >  Yup. People who are going to commit suicide DO IT, they dont sit
> >  around Usenet talking about it.
> >
> >  FUCKING DO IT.
> >
> >  DIE!
<snip>
> >  All you, "I wanna die" fuckers are straight up F A K E.
> >
> >  If you wanna die, might I suggest now being a good time?

Encouraging suicides. What a charmer you are, Louis Charles Candell, aka Louis Juarez.

And you're not so fucking brilliant at creating newsgroups yourself, are you, scumbag?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=v734jhlhfjnhd8%40corp.supernews.com

Do your Linux buddies know that you get your kicks torturing suicidal people?

Do your Jehovah's Witnesses buddies know you lie and smear to support a predator who aids, abets
and procures suicides?

Does Earthlink know you forge their address like you forged an official
Road Runner address into your posts?

Coming up: a copy of that post where Louis Charles Candell (aka Louis Juarez)
posted about the gun that he bought in order to kill his girl friend...

"Let by gones be by gones"? Get fucked, Louis Charles Juarez. That act of yours
was a act of malice... but you are a sadistic and malicious little crook by
nature, aren't you?

What do you think: should your rap sheet be posted?

Oh yes... you also threatened in  <hhptg9koe7.fsf@ossh.com> that "but I promise
that the only person who's going to end up hurt is you"... then denied it was a threat ...
remember, Louis Charles Candell, aka Louis Juarez?

I remember it well.

There's a gentleman at the Australian High Tech Crime Centre of the Australian
Federal Police who's be interested in having a chat you you, Louis Charles Juarez. I
had a long chat with him about your activities -- yours, Wiser's, Sullivan's,
Wassermann's...

Oh yes; there's a copy at the LA office of the FBI, too.

Also coming up: The Porno Domains Of Louis Charles Juarez!

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-12-29 21:58 UTC | newest]