* Re: Spam.el and Imap troubles.
       [not found] <plop874qritj46.fsf@gnu-rox.org>
@ 2004-04-21 15:23 ` Ted Zlatanov
From: Ted Zlatanov @ 2004-04-21 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 17 Apr 2004, zedek@gnu-rox.org wrote:

> How can I tell spam.el to effectively move my spam proven articles
> to a spam groups where they could be registered as spam by
> bogofilter ?
>
> Currently I have one group holding some spam and ham. By default all
> is spam in it. I named it mail.spam.candidates.
>
> When entering this group I can demark articles so they go in a ham
> group and the rest should go to my spam.proven group.

Spam exit processor operate when you exit the group.  So for
mail.spam.candidates I would set the spam and ham exit processor to
bogofilter; the spam process destination to spam.proven; the ham
process destination to ham.proven or whatever you call it,

>| Couldn't Move article 86: Mailbox does not exist.

> Any idea how I can tell Gnus to create this group on its own ?

That should happen automatically IIRC.  Maybe something else is
wrong.  Have you tried moving articles to that group manually?

Ted

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-04-21 15:23 UTC | newest]