* Regex for nnmail-split-fancy not working
@ 2003-02-12 14:14 Christian Schmitt
From: Christian Schmitt @ 2003-02-12 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,
I switched to reading my mail with oort 0.15.
I'm subscribed to a bunch of mailing lists that I split using
nnmail-split-fancy. This works OK for the most part but one thing
annoys me a lot.

Suppose I'm subscribed to these mailing lists:
  normal-bugs@my.company.com
  very-important-bugs@my.company.com
  more-stupid-bugs@my.company.com

I put this in my .gnus

(setq nnmail-split-fancy
      '(| ("To" "\\(.*\\)-bugs@my\\.company\\.com" "bugs-\\1")
          "other"
          ))

and hoped that mails to "normal-bugs@my.company.com" would go to
folder "bugs-normal" and so on. But as it is this does not work. All
mails go to group "other".

I tried the regex in the scratch buffer and it seems to work there. Am
I missing something or is the regex just plain wrong?

TIA,
Christian Schmitt

--
Recursive (ri-ker-siv): adj; See "recursive"

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-02-12 14:14 UTC | newest]