* gnus don't show all my (old) articles
@ 2004-08-09  9:59 Arnaud Vandyck
From: Arnaud Vandyck @ 2004-08-09  9:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I'm trying to re-formulate my problem:

I got a directory Mail/foo with 5 messages in it. But when I go to this
group, I only see 2 messages:

j nnml:foo <return> <return>

Where are the three first? How can I regenerate them?

Thanks,

PS: the messages have not been 'E'

--
Arnaud Vandyck

* Re: gnus don't show all my (old) articles
@ 2004-08-09 11:53 ` I R T
From: I R T @ 2004-08-09 11:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to re-formulate my problem:
>
> I got a directory Mail/foo with 5 messages in it. But when I go to this
> group, I only see 2 messages:
>
> j nnml:foo <return> <return>

Choose "see old articles"
It is a menu item somewhere.
It is bound to a key that I can never remember :-)
must change the binding some day..