* Re: mailto in firebird
       [not found] <87y8skcjie.fsf@bornier.net>
@ 2004-01-07  8:24 ` Christoph Gaitzsch
From: Christoph Gaitzsch @ 2004-01-07  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jean Magnan de Bornier <jm.bornier@free.fr> writes:

> Hello all,
> I am using MozillaFirebird as my favorite browser and gnus for mail (of
> course!). I wonder if anybody has already been able to set up firebird to
> handle the mailto function and launch it into gnus?
> TIA,

Go to

http://mozex.mozdev.org/

and install mozex. Then tell mozex (via options->extensions) to use

/home/user/bin/gnusmail.sh %a %s

as mailer.

--gnusmail.sh--------------------------------------------------------
#!/bin/sh

address="$1"

if [ $# > 2 ] ; then
    subject="$2"
else
    subject=""
fi

/usr/bin/gnudoit -q "(compose-mail-other-frame \"$address\" \"$subject\")"

Greetings, Christoph Gaitzsch

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-01-07  8:24 UTC | newest]