* gnus as an offline reader?
@ 2003-03-12 11:34 Maus
       [not found] ` <84bs0gbqxh.fsf@lucy.is.informatik.uni-duisburg.de>
From: Maus @ 2003-03-12 11:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

i want to configure Gnus as an offline reader (i have a slow dial-up
connection) but i had a few problems with the set up.

I would do the following things (the ordinary things one could do
using an ordinary offline reader):

- go online and download the headers of the messages from the chosen
groups;

-  go offline and mark the messages (or entire threads) i want to
download when i go back online and write a reply to some of them;

- go online again, download the marked messages and upload the