* Re: Saving old mail articles
       [not found]   ` <m3k7ec7b89.fsf@kappa.unlambda.com>
@ 2003-04-03 13:30     ` Kai Großjohann
       [not found]       ` <ww7smszaa78.fsf@kind.cs.kun.nl>
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-04-03 13:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

I guess that many people use saving because they don't know about
copying and moving.  You can use `B m' to move an article to another
group -- the difference is that the original is deleted, and also
that the target is a group instead of a file.

Maybe you really need a file, and a group won't do.  But maybe a
group is good enough, then maybe `B m' is useful.  Also see
gnus-move-split-methods -- then you don't even have to enter the
target group name :-)

Gnus can also move articles to other groups when they are expired.
See nnmail-expiry-target.  Only available in Oort Gnus.

* Re: Saving old mail articles
       [not found]       ` <ww7smszaa78.fsf@kind.cs.kun.nl>
@ 2003-04-04 12:30         ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-04-04 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Joseph Kiniry <kiniry@acm.org> writes:

> Any idea why completion during a gnus-summary-move-article does not
> work when partial-completion-mode is enabled?  I always get a '[no
> match]' in the minibuffer.

I have partial-completion turned on, too, and I can't remember any
problems with completion after `B m'.

Hm.