* Re: Reading old messages
       [not found] <87fzqcbtyo.fsf@smtp.blueyonder.co.uk>
@ 2003-02-25 10:22 ` Kai Großjohann
From: Kai Großjohann @ 2003-02-25 10:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Keith O'Connell <kroc@blueyonder.co.uk> writes:

>         This has got to be simple, but I cannot find the answer, so
>         could someone point me towards it please.

In the future, there will be `See old articles' and `See new articles'
entries in the menubar.  Until then, see the entry `See old articles'
in the menubar of the *Group* buffer (that's the list of groups).

@ 2003-02-25  9:41 ` Reiner Steib
From: Reiner Steib @ 2003-02-25  9:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

did you consult the FAQ?   See <URL: http://my.gnus.org/>.

>         I want to read messages that have already been read in a
>         topic. I can do it if there are *no* unread messages easily
>         enough, but not if there are messages unread.

\f
C-u SPC

Bye, Reiner.
--