* links "mailto:"
@ 2003-10-02 15:00 Hubert Canon
From: Hubert Canon @ 2003-10-02 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I found this kind of link in a Usenet group :

<mailto:toto@tata.fr?subject=[règle%20VG2-23][POUR][nom]>

I doubted that Gnus could handle this, but to my surprise it does,
except for the "subject" part : only the mail address is correctly
filled.

Is there a patch to be applied, or should I ask for a feature request
somewhere ?

--
Hubert Canon

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-02 15:00 UTC | newest]