* using right-click to save link
@ 2003-09-10  0:28 Chris Conn
From: Chris Conn @ 2003-09-10  0:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm running Gnus 5.10.2 on FreeBSD 4.8 and it
works fine, use it with Mozilla Firebird and
I can use mouse-3 on a link in an email to
bring up the web page in Firebird. Here's what
I have in my .gnus file to invoke this:

(setq browse-url-netscape-program "firebird")

Pretty basic stuff. But sometimes I like to
run Gnus as a remote client on Windows or
Linux and want to use the browser there, not
have to bring up my FreeBSD firebird there.

How can I right click on a link in a mail
message in Gnus and save it to a buffer (a
clipboard?) so I can later paste it into
the location window of the browser on Windows
or Linux?

That would be cool if there's a way, TIA...

Chris Conn
cmcgoat at swbell dot net
Austin, Texas

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-09-10  0:28 UTC | newest]