* two persistent articles...
@ 2003-01-21 13:43 SpiceBug
       [not found] ` <m3u1g2394w.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
From: SpiceBug @ 2003-01-21 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi.

Here is my problem : I hit several keys accidentally under my favorite
Oort Gnus v0.12, while I was reading a newsgroup  (I do not remember
if I was in the Summary buffer, or the Group one).

Now, when I expire the articles in that newsgroup (ie. typing "c y"),
it always remains two articles, the last two ones. In the summary
buffer, their lines are prefixed by the character "%".

Then I expire these two remaining articles manually (ie. typing "E" on
each of them), and they are finally expired.

Do you have any clues for "un-doing" my keystrokes ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

SpiceBug

* Re: two persistent articles...
       [not found] ` <m3u1g2394w.fsf@quimbies.gnus.org>
@ 2003-01-21 17:37   ` SpiceBug
From: SpiceBug @ 2003-01-21 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 01/21/03 at 14:49:51, Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen <larsi@gnus.org> wrote:

> SpiceBug </*no_spam*/spicebug@freesurf.fr> writes:
>
>> Now, when I expire the articles in that newsgroup (ie. typing "c y"),
>> it always remains two articles, the last two ones. In the summary
>> buffer, their lines are prefixed by the character "%".
>
> This has been fixed in Oort 0.13.

I confirm.

Good job !  :-)

SpiceBug