* problems with agentize
@ 2004-08-30 19:52 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2004-08-30 19:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Maybe I am doing something fundamentally wrong, but under Xemacs
21.4.15 no mule gnus-5.10.6 agentizes seems not to work.

		(1) When no server is agentized, I can call
		  "gnus-unplugged" plug in  when needed, download messages the
		  way it is described (I  checked the messages are download in
		  the   directory $prefix/agent/nntp.)  However when I  unplug
		  gnus and try  to read my messages  I cannot  enter the group
		  where the downloaded messages are supposed to be.

		(2) when I call gnus, agentize a server leave gnus, call
		    gnus-unplugged, then gnus tries to connect to the first
			server and since I am not connected this does not
			work. Even when I agentize every server I acces, the
			behaviour is the same.
Thanks

Uwe Brauer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-08-30 19:52 UTC | newest]