* Re: IMAP Configuration Problem
       [not found] <m34qoddrde.fsf@elektro.pacujo.net>
@ 2004-07-14 11:18 ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2004-07-14 11:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marko Rauhamaa <marko@pacujo.net> writes:

> I'm forced to use KMail at the office because I couldn't configure GNUS
> properly to receive mail from the server. I wonder if somebody could
> point me to the right configuration.

Your config looks okay so far.  What happens when you type M-x gnus
RET?

Kai

* Re: IMAP Configuration Problem
@ 2004-07-14 18:06   ` Marko Rauhamaa
From: Marko Rauhamaa @ 2004-07-14 18:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Kai Grossjohann <kai@emptydomain.de>:

> Your config looks okay so far.  What happens when you type M-x gnus
> RET?

First:

   Login failed...

Then, a couple of seconds later:

   Process imap not running

Marko

--
Marko Rauhamaa      mailto:marko@pacujo.net     http://pacujo.net/marko/

* Re: IMAP Configuration Problem
@ 2004-07-15  6:38     ` Kai Grossjohann
From: Kai Grossjohann @ 2004-07-15  6:38 UTC (permalink / raw)

Marko Rauhamaa <marko@pacujo.net> writes:

> First:
>
>    Login failed...
>
> Then, a couple of seconds later:
>
>    Process imap not running

Perhaps Gnus couldn't establish a connection to the IMAP server
because SSL couldn't be found?  Gnus uses the openssl command line
program, I think -- is this installed?

There should be a better error message.

Kai