* Create an nnfolder archive folder how?
@ 2007-02-05 20:12 Frank Fredstone
From: Frank Fredstone @ 2007-02-05 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I've created a folder using nnfolder, and I've moved messages into it,
but if I try to enter the folder from the Group buffer, I get:

 Couldn't request group nnfolder:archive.inbox: No such group: archive.inbox

What does that mean?

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-02-05 20:12 UTC | newest]