* my.gnus.org not working?
@ 2005-03-12 22:47 Oliver Jennrich
From: Oliver Jennrich @ 2005-03-12 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Is there anyone who can acess my.gnus.org and doesn't get

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: drupal_set_html_head() in
/home/gnus/www/my.gnus.org/htdocs/modules/geshicodefilter/GeSHicodefilter.module
on line 21

Does anyone now if they know and if not, how to contact them?
--
Space - the final frontier

* Re: my.gnus.org not working?
@ 2005-03-12 23:51 ` Peter Petersen
From: Peter Petersen @ 2005-03-12 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)

Oliver Jennrich <oliver.jennrich@gmx.net> writes:

> Is there anyone who can acess my.gnus.org and doesn't get
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: drupal_set_html_head() in
> /home/gnus/www/my.gnus.org/htdocs/modules/geshicodefilter/GeSHicodefilter.module
> on line 21
>
> Does anyone now if they know and if not, how to contact them?

I got the same fatal error and not only just today...

What you could try, however, is:
http://my.gnus.org/index.html

Regards
Peter(sen)

* Re: my.gnus.org not working?
@ 2005-03-13  0:29   ` Tim McNamara
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Tim McNamara @ 2005-03-13  0:29 UTC (permalink / raw)

Peter Petersen <ppetersen@despammed.com> writes:

> Oliver Jennrich <oliver.jennrich@gmx.net> writes:
>
>> Is there anyone who can acess my.gnus.org and doesn't get
>>
>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: drupal_set_html_head() in
>> /home/gnus/www/my.gnus.org/htdocs/modules/geshicodefilter/GeSHicodefilter.module
>> on line 21
>>
>> Does anyone now if they know and if not, how to contact them?
>
> I got the same fatal error and not only just today...
>
> What you could try, however, is: http://my.gnus.org/index.html

I get the same error with either URL.  Looks like a miscompiled httpd
or a screwed up httpd.conf

* Re: my.gnus.org not working?
@ 2005-03-13  0:46     ` Peter Petersen
From: Peter Petersen @ 2005-03-13  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net> writes:

>> What you could try, however, is: http://my.gnus.org/index.html
>
> I get the same error with either URL.  Looks like a miscompiled httpd
> or a screwed up httpd.conf

Yes, now http://my.gnus.org/index.html doesn't work either, true.

Peter

* Re: my.gnus.org not working?
@ 2005-03-13  9:14     ` Stephan Hakenpflug
From: Stephan Hakenpflug @ 2005-03-13  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net> writes:
> Peter Petersen <ppetersen@despammed.com> writes:
>> Oliver Jennrich <oliver.jennrich@gmx.net> writes:

>>> Is there anyone who can acess my.gnus.org and doesn't get
>>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: drupal_set_html_head() in
>>> /home/gnus/www/my.gnus.org/htdocs/modules/geshicodefilter/GeSHicodefilter.module
>>> on line 21

That's http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/~mjh/project/GeSHicodefilter - never
trust a 0.1 release, eh?

[...]
>> What you could try, however, is: http://my.gnus.org/index.html
> I get the same error with either URL.  Looks like a miscompiled httpd
> or a screwed up httpd.conf

If the error message does indeed look like that to you, you might want
to not buy your next computer's operating system in a candy store.

* Re: my.gnus.org not working?
@ 2005-03-13  9:33     ` pip
From: pip @ 2005-03-13  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net> writes:

>>> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: drupal_set_html_head() in
>>> /home/gnus/www/my.gnus.org/htdocs/modules/geshicodefilter/
>>> GeSHicodefilter.module on line 21
>
> [ ... ]
>
> I get the same error with either URL.  Looks like a miscompiled httpd
> or a screwed up httpd.conf

You think? I think that they simply haven't defined
drupal_set_html_head() anywhere that GeSHicodefilter.module can see
it.

Cheers,

Pip

* Re: my.gnus.org not working?
@ 2005-03-13 20:50       ` Tim McNamara
From: Tim McNamara @ 2005-03-13 20:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Stephan Hakenpflug <sh@templeofhate.com> writes:

> Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net> writes:
>> Peter Petersen <ppetersen@despammed.com> writes:

> That's http://compsoc.dur.ac.uk/~mjh/project/GeSHicodefilter - never
> trust a 0.1 release, eh?
>
> [...]
>>> What you could try, however, is: http://my.gnus.org/index.html
>> I get the same error with either URL.  Looks like a miscompiled
>> httpd or a screwed up httpd.conf
>
> If the error message does indeed look like that to you, you might
> want to not buy your next computer's operating system in a candy
> store.

If you bought your manners there, then certainly computers would be
out of the question.