* nnimap confused about number of messages
@ 2004-04-01 11:24 Artem Baguinski
From: Artem Baguinski @ 2004-04-01 11:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

hi

nnimap in my setup constantly reports wrong number of messages -
e.g. number of new messages, or if i do "/ o" and ask for 50 old
messages only 20 may show up. if i'm lucky.

is it a known problem? may be it's server dependent? do any cures exist?

--
gr{oe|ee}t{en|ings}
artm

* Re: nnimap confused about number of messages
@ 2004-04-02 10:43 ` Klaus Uhl
From: Klaus Uhl @ 2004-04-02 10:43 UTC (permalink / raw)