* headers
@ 2005-06-08 15:43 Mads Jensen
From: Mads Jensen @ 2005-06-08 15:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi NG

I have a little problem with Gnus, that I hope someone can help me out
with. When I read articles, all the headers are displayed in the buffer,
even though I have a (setq gnus-visible-headers ...) in my ~/.gnus;
which settings should I look for ?

Kind regards,
--
Mads Jensen - mail sent to address ends in /dev/null
	      s/spam/madsj for emailing me

                -- Wernher von Braun

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-06-08 15:43 UTC | newest]