* gnus-summary-followup-with-original not working (nnheader-parse-naked-head)
@ 2022-05-23  7:35 Angel de Vicente
From: Angel de Vicente @ 2022-05-23  7:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello,

I've been using this command for ages, but yesterday I did upgrade my
system, and now it has stopped working. I wonder if anybody has seen
this error and/or has some advice on fixing it.

When using the command gnus-summary-followup-with-original, I now get a
reply buffer without the original mail text, and a message in the
minibuffer that reads:

,----
| save-restriction: Symbol’s function definition is void: nnheader-parse-naked-head
`----

My Emacs and Gnus versions are:

 + GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2022-04-27
 + Gnus v5.13

Any help appreciated,
--
Ángel de Vicente