* Re: Question about expiring
       [not found]   ` <m2zne22h77.fsf@bitstream.net>
@ 2003-12-09 15:02     ` Arnaud Vandyck
From: Arnaud Vandyck @ 2003-12-09 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net> writes:

> Thank you.  In another few years, I might actually understand Gnus!

So do I! :-D

--
Arnaud

If you sent me personnal mails friday (5 dec.) and the following days,
it has gone/will go in a black hole :'(...
I'm switching my mailer and it's not so easy ;)

* Re: Question about expiring
       [not found]   ` <m2d6ayucwc.fsf@bitstream.net>
@ 2003-12-08 23:28     ` Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-12-08 23:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Tim McNamara <timmcn@bitstream.net> writes:

> OK, thanks.  I wasn't sure if Gnus was storing the text or read
> articles on my drive or not.

It depends :-) They are stored if you use the agent.  But the agent
has its own expiration settings, `gnus-agent-expire-days' etc. etc.